Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

TS has consumed you, get over him/her because you both have a gripe and your rival is winning.
    Glad someone is yanking dad's chain. He deserves it. He's not winning anything but the Biggest Loser contest.

Comment

Someone is claiming an OW coach texts his youth players. He's named/known. Anyone think that's ok? What if to you or someone you cared about were anonymously accused of something? This board sees stuff like that all the time, as well as trolling young players by name.

Comment

My wife managed a u11 team for him some years ago and couldn’t stand him. Not a friendly guy at all, doesn’t communicate with the kids either.

Comment

It is a free country and you’re a moron. If you keep it up, I’m going to out you on this board for all to see. Let’s see how proud and loud you are then.
          Stale rookie, you must be a newbie. Beach bum wouldn’t allow such behavior.

Comment

Happened awhile ago and AD had a chat with him. Again, you're recycling old material. Let it go.

How do you know that?

Comment

My wife managed a u11 team for him some years ago and couldn’t stand him. Not a friendly guy at all, doesn’t communicate with the kids either.
              I know who she is. She was jilted because he paid no attention to her and she wanted to get banged so bad.

Comment

I know who she is. She was jilted because he paid no attention to her and she wanted to get banged so bad.

Dude have ever seen GR without a jacket on? That greasy lard couldn’t make security at a Pork factory lol.

Comment

Dude have ever seen GR without a jacket on? That greasy lard couldn’t make security at a Pork factory lol.
                  Yeah, but your wife ain’t that hot either

Comment

Yeah, but your wife ain’t that hot either

oooh wife jokes but tell me how would you reply if the OP is Gay?

Comment

Post your daughters experience here, preferably starting players and Seniors that have played all four years.
                      Plainfield Girls soccer coach is by far the worst.

Comment

Plainfield Girls soccer coach is by far the worst.

Do you think he’s as bad as GR?

GR emotionally degrades & demeans his players and if they say anything to him or another girl about how they feel he simply retaliates with other forms of punishment and claims it’s because they are not performing. A real slime ball he truly is.

Comment

Weston dad still at it, not getting any traction.

Comment

Weston dad still at it, not getting any traction.
                            He’s got traction from you, so I guess in simple terms the thread is on top.

Comment

He’s got traction from you, so I guess in simple terms the thread is on top.
                              I like the top

Comment

I like the top
                                Heard you liked the front even more.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X