Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 5 coaches that degrade hs teen girls

Post your daughters experience here, preferably starting players and Seniors that have played all four years.

Whiny Weston dad is at it again

Comment

We had a good experience with our hs girls coach. May not be the best coach. But has done well and is respectful to the players. Watched other coaches that are yelling and rude to players.

Comment

Lots and lots of bad coaches at the HS level, most likely the ones that couldn’t make it at a good premier club.
        The better coaches do their job year round ..HS (fall) and Premier (thereafter).
        A typical abusive coach will get 3 months to Terrorize HS play and then move onto the U10s of their town in the spring.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          Lots and lots of bad coaches at the HS level, most likely the ones that couldn’t make it at a good premier club.
          The better coaches do their job year round ..HS (fall) and Premier (thereafter).
          A typical abusive coach will get 3 months to Terrorize HS play and then move onto the U10s of their town in the spring.
          Hit the Nail on the head friend, perfect description of the demeaning turd GR @ Weston.
          Couldn’t get hired as dog catcher even if he tried hard

Comment

Hit the Nail on the head friend, perfect description of the demeaning turd GR @ Weston.
            Couldn’t get hired as dog catcher even if he tried hard
            Yup, Weston dad definitely started the thread

Comment

Yup, Weston dad definitely started the thread
              get over it, who cares only you, I am not aware of this geezer but I question both you and the posters agenda.
              You must be (a) the coach (b) someone very close to the coach, family,very good friend (c) a parent of a daughter that has a great relationship with the coach and thinks he’s god.

But please Don't pretend to be a neutral party because it’s not working and the fact is no one else is stepping up definitely puts suspect to your defense, go spend more time with your D and keep you fingers away from the PC it’ll only get more active. If he’s as great as you say, then let the chips fall where they belong.

good night.

Comment

get over it, who cares only you, I am not aware of this geezer but I question both you and the posters agenda.
                You must be (a) the coach (b) someone very close to the coach, family,very good friend (c) a parent of a daughter that has a great relationship with the coach and thinks he’s god.

But please Don't pretend to be a neutral party because it’s not working and the fact is no one else is stepping up definitely puts suspect to your defense, go spend more time with your D and keep you fingers away from the PC it’ll only get more active. If he’s as great as you say, then let the chips fall where they belong.

good night.
                Different poster here. You might be a great guy, but you sound like a loser coming on an anonymous board and trying to ruin someone’s reputation. Your agenda seems pretty transparent. By all means, if you have something tangible, take it to the AD at your school and see what happens. If you don’t, as I suspect, you’ll continue whining on anonymous boards. It’s pretty sad.

Comment

Whiny Weston dad is at it again

you and your D like the Brazilian P P must be

Comment

Different poster here. You might be a great guy, but you sound like a loser coming on an anonymous board and trying to ruin someone’s reputation. Your agenda seems pretty transparent. By all means, if you have something tangible, take it to the AD at your school and see what happens. If you don’t, as I suspect, you’ll continue whining on anonymous boards. It’s pretty sad.

what the hell are you bumbling about, I couldn’t give a rats Azz about your coach. I don’t have kids in your town I made a post and didn’t stand up for you or your Opponent while neither disagreeing with either.
                    Obviously you are NOT another poster because you are replying to me with grammar as a dad from you school.

dude you are loosing your mind!

Comment

I gotta add to my previous post.

Dude you are paranoid and TS can do that, next you’ll be complaining that the Starbucks cashier is in for your coach.

Sad

Comment

you and your D like the Brazilian P P must be
                        lol lol

Comment

lol lol
                          Biden’s bbb bill gives millions to local newspapers in the form of tax credits. This is Biden’s human infrastructure bill. Waste money on local papers. How in the world, other than they are enablers of the liberal messaging, is this infrastructure. Makes sense to give them a tax credit vs say nurses. There is a reason these local newspapers are failing. No want wants them and they have no real journalism.

the more you read this bill, the more it makes no sense

Comment

good night.
                            Yet here you are defending a guy you claim you don't know at all? That makes even less sense.

This anonymous board is filled with hate and agendas. If the thread starter has a legit gripe with the coach he should be in the AD's office, but clearly he's a pussy and keeps whining here instead

Comment

Yet here you are defending a guy you claim you don't know at all? That makes even less sense.

This anonymous board is filled with hate and agendas. If the thread starter has a legit gripe with the coach he should be in the AD's office, but clearly he's a pussy and keeps whining here instead
                              TS alert …for sure a newbie, doesn't realize this is a soccer thread and we discuss soccer Pro or Con.

Anyone can join in from all parts of the state.
                              Sounds like your coach is an A hole and some have a gripe with him.
                              Now go suck an egg.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X