Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Co-champions

What is this co-champions business?? LL and L end as co-champs??? What about PKs?

Got forbid a kid feels bad about not winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Got forbid a kid feels bad about not winning.
      Girls cry bro. No one wants to see that or that dude from Wilton **** down someone’s throat. I think FIFA chose to end it instead for the sake of future generations.

Comment

It's not the first time it happened. The rumor was that it was instituted after a GK committed suicide when their team lost the final in PKS. But there is zero evidence that ever happened. Administrators have run amok on this one. My GK would be pissed. They'd welcome the challenge. It's a big whomp whomp for the teams too. Yeah we're champions....kind of...yeah?

Comment

Girls LL championship game was the most boring soccer game I’ve ever seen. It’s hard to believe these were the two best teams in the state. Skills were pitiful.

Comment

Girls LL championship game was the most boring soccer game I’ve ever seen. It’s hard to believe these were the two best teams in the state. Skills were pitiful.
            Playoffs don't always give us the best teams.

Comment

I thought the same for Mercy and SHA. I had heard so much about these teams especially SHA with 4 kids D1-bound. God help D1. No great technical skills or even speed. Don't you have to have at least one of those 2? SHA seemed like a few linebackers with pony tails.

Comment

watch this video and warn your daughters please
                https://nypost.com/2021/11/20/zac-st...er-makes-bail/

Comment

Girls cry bro. No one wants to see that or that dude from Wilton **** down someone’s throat. I think FIFA chose to end it instead for the sake of future generations.
                  FIFA controls CiAC state tournament rules???

Comment

Do society and your family a favor NY Post guy (if you have a family at all) - Go off yourself

Comment

Subhuman for sure

Comment

I thought the same for Mercy and SHA. I had heard so much about these teams especially SHA with 4 kids D1-bound. God help D1. No great technical skills or even speed. Don't you have to have at least one of those 2? SHA seemed like a few linebackers with pony tails.
                        Mercy is all kick and chase. no soccer being played. no skill. just be happy to be back at club

Comment

Mercy is all kick and chase. no soccer being played. no skill. just be happy to be back at club
                          They're mostly sporting players.

Comment

They're mostly sporting players.
                            Drill it and chase it.

Comment

This tie thing is ridiculous. St Joes and simsbury are 0-0 at the half. Simsbury isn’t even trying to play offense. Just packing it in hoping for a tie. They got out shot about 20-0 in the first half.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X