Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

If you have to say "OP" it's because you are the "OP" or might as well be. Next time I bully a child, I will dismount from my high horse. Now go away, villager. Put the stones down.
    site rules are site rules. The OP did not violate these rules, only your arbitrary ones.

Comment

site rules are site rules. The OP did not violate these rules, only your arbitrary ones.
      You are still trying very hard to justify your BS. There were other local players there, and her club coach would know she was there. It was intentionally malicious. You could have said " I saw a player at X behaving poorly and it seemed like it turned the coaches off" That's it, and even that wasn't necessary.

Hopefully your club coach gives any college coaches looking at your kid a warning about you - although college coaches are pretty good at figuring out bad apples

Comment

And I don't know why you would think bullying a "mommy" is any better than bullying a kid. Just go away and be a better human.

Comment

You are still trying very hard to justify your BS. There were other local players there, and her club coach would know she was there. It was intentionally malicious. You could have said " I saw a player at X behaving poorly and it seemed like it turned the coaches off" That's it, and even that wasn't necessary.

Hopefully your club coach gives any college coaches looking at your kid a warning about you - although college coaches are pretty good at figuring out bad apples
          you're wrong.

Not OP

Comment

you're wrong.

Not OP
            How many Oakwood kids were at this ID camp? Sounds like a few if there are this many experts and eye witnesses lol.

Comment

There was no ID camp. This is totally made up for drama.

Comment

There was no ID camp. This is totally made up for drama.
                BC had an id camp. But there was no drama. Just a grudge holding parent...typical for this site.

Comment

MC at Vale now
                  This is more interesting than the other stuff in this thread. Is Vale doing something good here? NR, LW, MC all good hires from other clubs.

Comment

BC had an id camp. But there was no drama. Just a grudge holding parent...typical for this site.
                    Those who didn’t see it were involved, nieve, or so used to seeing their kid try to bully to cover their warts it’s become second nature to them.

Comment

Those who didn’t see it were involved, nieve, or so used to seeing their kid try to bully to cover their warts it’s become second nature to them.
                      ^jealous insecure parent alert.

Comment

This is more interesting than the other stuff in this thread. Is Vale doing something good here? NR, LW, MC all good hires from other clubs.
                        Vale definitely making some good moves lately.

Comment

MC is now the DOC at Vale. Glad he landed on his feet. Anyone know who replaced him at Oakwood?

Comment

you're wrong.

Not OP
                            So profound. Really helps move the discussion along

Comment

So profound. Really helps move the discussion along
                              Well, I know it's not moving things along however the other person needs to desist on being the board police considering original poster never named a kid.

Comment

Well, I know it's not moving things along however the other person needs to desist on being the board police considering original poster never named a kid.
                                It’s amazing people get offended when you call them out for acting like an *******.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X