Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oakwood

How is everything going at Oakwood these days?

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    How is everything going at Oakwood these days?
    Holding supplemental tryouts, all ages. Gotta pulse...I meant checkbook.....then cmon down!

Comment

Yikes. At an ID Camp for BC and there was an Oakwood girl there. Ranting about the girls on her team, placing blame on her mistakes and trying to make herself look good in the process

Total backfire. Coaches were seeing it lots if head-shakil going on. Felt bad for the girl as she was digging her own grave for all to see and the only one who wasn’t aware was her, and her mom.

Comment

Yikes. At an ID Camp for BC and there was an Oakwood girl there. Ranting about the girls on her team, placing blame on her mistakes and trying to make herself look good in the process

Total backfire. Coaches were seeing it lots if head-shakil going on. Felt bad for the girl as she was digging her own grave for all to see and the only one who wasn’t aware was her, and her mom.
        Hummm......you went to the camp and heard the coaches talking about this kid yourself?

Comment

Total mess without KB

Comment

Hummm......you went to the camp and heard the coaches talking about this kid yourself?
            More likely he's just a dbag parent putting a target on a kids back.

Comment

More likely he's just a dbag parent putting a target on a kids back.
              Exactly

Comment

Total mess without KB
                Snack bar has more inventory

Comment

It was obvious. And when I asked my kid what they were (seemingly) upset about it was confirmed.

Could really care to discuss it more than that. Some go to showcases needing to find ways to shine. Some play. And, no, my kid did fine but fine isn’t what they look for.

Comment

It was obvious. And when I asked my kid what they were (seemingly) upset about it was confirmed.

Could really care to discuss it more than that. Some go to showcases needing to find ways to shine. Some play. And, no, my kid did fine but fine isn’t what they look for.
                    Here’s a newsflash for you. Neither that kid nor yours are playing at BC. You gave them a $50 donation and your post was really douchey

Comment

I hope both kids go to private schools.

Comment

Here’s a newsflash for you. Neither that kid nor yours are playing at BC. You gave them a $50 donation and your post was really douchey
                        Cool. Sorry if calling out arrogant douches hurts your feelings

And, no, doubtful my kid is playing in the ACC. The interest has been outside Power 5. Credit her for trying.

sticks and stones ma man

Comment

MC at Vale now

Comment

Two ways to make yourself look good. First, do a good job. Second, make the other one look bad

Don’t be a number 2. Coaches see right through that.

Comment

You're still a dirt bag for posting about another kid. That you don't get that speaks volumes about your character

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X