Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Freshman Transfer/Redshirt Rule

My daughter is planning to transfer college womens soccer program/schools and is hoping that she can redshirt her freshman year and still play 4 years at her new school. She played very little and am wondering if it is still possible to transfer as a redshirt? I understand that there is the four game rule but not sure if that just applies to football? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

I wish all the best to those students who plan to transfer to college women's soccer school. https://www.adorabledoodlepuppies.com

Comment

He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. mobile speech therapy

Comment

You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! swimming pool rendering

Comment

Good to read this amazing post with detail and there are a lot of people dealing with such issues. When I visit the site here I come to know about the rules that needs to be follow and then according to the rules you can do it. Playing at the school level is motivational and your daughter is good to carry her sports.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X