This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who are the Good and Bad College Coaches

As a parent who has had 3 daughters play college soccer, it's interesting to see the different personalities each coach brings to the table. My daughters' experiences have ranged from terrible (having a coach who is a screamer) to a coach who couldn't be nicer.

Anyone want to share their kid's experience and what coaches are a gem to play for. Let's also hear about the ones to avoid!

My daughter used to think college soccer would be fun. However, her coach is a nightmare. He thinks that motivating players means screaming at them and humiliating them in front of their teammates. This is from a D1 school that has a decent soccer program. One poor girl on the team made the mistake of defending herself from his verbal attack, which made him go even more ballistic on her. My kid is seriously rethinking playing college soccer for this bipolar idiot!

Comment

That sucks!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      My daughter used to think college soccer would be fun. However, her coach is a nightmare. He thinks that motivating players means screaming at them and humiliating them in front of their teammates. This is from a D1 school that has a decent soccer program. One poor girl on the team made the mistake of defending herself from his verbal attack, which made him go even more ballistic on her. My kid is seriously rethinking playing college soccer for this bipolar idiot!
      That really sucks! I hate to hear that for her...I truly hope it gets better!

Comment

Working...
      X