This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clemson Women's Head Soccer Coach

What can anyone tell me about Eddie Radwanski?

He's a competitive little feller

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      My daughter was looking at playing for Clemson and went for an unofficial visit. She meet with the Asst. coach and spent about 4 hours learning about the school and walking around the campus with him. While she was on campus, she ran into the head coach, Eddie Radwanski, taking a girl on a tour as well. Lesson: If you're a high recruit, the head coach will show you around. Otherwise, you're not high on their list of priorities.

Comment

My daughter was looking at playing for Clemson and went for an unofficial visit. She meet with the Asst. coach and spent about 4 hours learning about the school and walking around the campus with him. While she was on campus, she ran into the head coach, Eddie Radwanski, taking a girl on a tour as well. Lesson: If you're a high recruit, the head coach will show you around. Otherwise, you're not high on their list of priorities.
        I will add that he comes across as an egomaniac, and rough around the edges. However, if your kid gets a chance to play at Clemson, than you do what you gotta do.

Comment

Very bad anger issues, and is a firm screamer. Has some other issues that I will not go into here.

Comment

If you have any other offers from Division 1 schools, than I would take one of them instead, and not allow my daughter to play for him at Clemson. However, if he is your only offer, and your kid wants to play college soccer, than you will have to take it.

Comment

I can tell you nothing good!

Comment

What is it with these coaches who think they are in the right to verbally abuse players and bully them. Huge difference between coaches who create an environment where they have high expectations and this behavior, this kind of crap shouldn't be happening.

Comment

What is it with these coaches who think they are in the right to verbally abuse players and bully them. Huge difference between coaches who create an environment where they have high expectations and this behavior, this kind of crap shouldn't be happening.
                  It is not tolerated in the regular work world, so why are college coaches allowed full reign to behave like this with teenage and young girls?

Comment

It is not tolerated in the regular work world, so why are college coaches allowed full reign to behave like this with teenage and young girls?
                    Very Good Point

Comment

Truthful comments only please

Comment

Truthful comments only please
                        What??

Comment

Very bad anger issues, and is a firm screamer. Has some other issues that I will not go into here.
                          Interesting

Comment

I would not let my children be around the man.

Comment

Eddie Radwanski Soon To Be Gone

http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/the91...m_medium=email

The part about him calling a recruit (a minor child at her house) and telling her basically that she was not any good, and that even though the previous coach committed her to Clemson, that he did not want her and he would make her "miserable" if she came... All of it is disgusting to me. Hey there Eddie, You are Not a God!

Comment

Working...
                              X